New iMacs, Minis in stock WHERE

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by Scott6666, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Scott6666 macrumors 65816

Scott6666

Anyone seen the new iMacs or Minis at their local Apple stores ready for pick-up yet?

Can I buy today?

Save us all a trip running out to the stores. Let us know which stores have what!

2. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Doubt you'll find them in stock today. MAYBE at a large Apple Store later today, but probably tomorrow. Everyone else will probably have them by the end of the week.

3. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

As stated in a similar thread, why not just call your local store and ask? Even if they're available in other stores, that doesn't guarantee they'll be in yours. A simple phone call will answer your question.

4. cleric macrumors 6502a

cleric

Mall of America didn't have any in stock at 10am CST.

5. Migsy macrumors newbie

White City has the new Mini in stock, one of which will be mine in a few hours. Mwhahaha.

6. shinchan72 macrumors member

Apple Retail Store here in Bham,AL had the new Imac 24" base model in stock this morning

Grabbed one - was going to get 20" as it's going as second monitor/computer on desk but I wanted 4GB RAM so I figured for 1499 that was a good deal and to go ahead and go for the 24"

7. mmalto macrumors regular

perimeter mall and lenox square in atlanta has the new imac's. no mini's, no airport extreme. didn't check macpro's.

8. Shivetya macrumors 65816

Did they have each of the iMacs or just the entry level one?

(lives in Dallas GA so perimeter is my closest)

9. amac4me macrumors 65816

amac4me

Just call your local Apple Store to check for availability. If they don't have any in stock right now, they will in a couple of days.

10. HiFiGuy528 macrumors 68000

HiFiGuy528

No Mac Mini at the San Francisco Downtown Flagship store. I will check again daily and post here.