New iMacs On Nov. 11th.

Discussion in 'iMac' started by NyMetsFan08, Oct 25, 2008.

1. NyMetsFan08 macrumors regular

Hey everyone the holiday season is almost here and guess what is due for an update next of course the iMacs. It won't be at Macworld I can tell you that much. They are right around the corner and my prediction is Nov. 11th sounds about right. What do you think??? and obviously no more ATI Graphics in the iMac so if you want to buy one go ahead you will be stuck with ATI unless you decide to sell it. But other than that if you wait you will have a refreshed revamped iMac line with Nvidia Graphics. What do you think? sounds right any opinions tell me.

2. thomahawk macrumors 6502a

thomahawk

interesting.. i was thinking of getting a new imac instead of a new macbook(pro) when i get the money.

3. NyMetsFan08 thread starter macrumors regular

Wait if you could it's going to be worth it. It only about maybe 2 weeks away or so just in time for the holiday rush.

4. emt1 macrumors 65816

So... all of that is just you shooting in the dark, right?

5. iMacmatician macrumors 601

6. NyMetsFan08 thread starter macrumors regular

It's going to be worth the wait I know it seems long but it sounds about right. I also think there will be no event for this. I am sure everyone is tired to going to events every month they might hold off on this just a Tuesday update.

7. m1stake macrumors 68000

Baseless speculation

See above

See above

See above

No offense. :p

The question on my mind: Why use the so called SR Special? I don't understand the need for it if they were just going to go all out and set it up with penryn refresh hardware and DDR3 a few months later.

8. NyMetsFan08 thread starter macrumors regular

not really sure what you mean at all haha.