New iMovie icon; Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by anti-microsoft, Aug 8, 2007.

1. anti-microsoft macrumors 68000

I would post a poll but I don't know how too:D!!!

I thought It was ugly... but now, I'm loving it!! (The new iMovie is great by the way. In fact the whole new iLife is great):D

2. BillyBobBongo macrumors 68020

BillyBobBongo

Seems okay to me! There's always 'CandyBar' for those that truly oppose it....but I like it!

3. novicew macrumors member

novicew

I think is looks bit different to rest of the icons. Well, perhaps it is just me sees it that way. But the Application itself is GREAT!

4. Wayfarer macrumors 65816

Wayfarer

I'm not worried so much about an icon, it's the functionality that matters. But I'm amazed at how much iMovie has improved. It is worthy of a new icon.

This entire iLife '08 suite is amazing. I think everyone will like it even more if they check out the new 20 min. guided tour! :cool:

http://www.apple.com/ilife/guidedtour/

5. epochblue macrumors 68000

epochblue

I think the icon is an improvement. I've seen too many people confuse the iMovie and iDVD because the icons were so similarly colored...I think this change will cut down on that.

6. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

I hate it. It doesn't seem to fit at all with any of the other iLife icons, or really any other Apple icon.