New ios just couldn't save image in camera roll

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by novetan, Oct 16, 2013.

1. novetan macrumors 6502

Previously without upgrading my hp to ios 7.0.2, when I recieved email with pix attached, I'd just "save image" and that image will auto save in Camera Roll.

After upgraded to ios 7.0.2 and doing the same step "save image", the pic just can't appear in Camera Roll. Just cannot find it.

How else can i retrieve?

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

You sure you're looking in camera roll and saving the image? In the photos app, to go to the "Albums" tab, found in the bar on the bottom. From there, tap the camera roll album.

If it's not there, obviously it's not saving for some reason..

3. scoop2mylue macrumors 6502a

scoop2mylue

I have the same problem the photo will not save into the camera roll if you use the buttons in the mail app but if you hold on the picture until it shows the option to save it, it will save into the camera roll

4. novetan thread starter macrumors 6502

Wow, that's something new. Kind of like has to hold on for 1 sec before the menu turns up. Stupid.

Anyway, tks so kuch.

5. riffcat macrumors member

riffcat

If you receive a picture via email or text message in ios 7 and when you press the action icon to save the picture and you do not get the option to save to your camera roll. Press and hold on the the image and you will get an overlay pop up to save the image. I have no idea why some attachments don't have option in action menu to save in the camera roll but by experimentation and earned frustration I found the above to work in certain situations.

Be well and have fun and feel rewarded in your frustrations. For without challenges, life would be an utter bore.