Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

loon3y

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 21, 2011
i've been trying to add PDF files to my iPad, and it seems to get stuck on "updating files"

i have absolutely no reason why it would do this.

can someone help?

Hoggles

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2012
Portlandia
i've been trying to add PDF files to my iPad, and it seems to get stuck on "updating files"

i have absolutely no reason why it would do this.

can someone help?

Please add some more details... How are you trying to transfer them? Wirelessly? BT? Dock? iTunes? CCK?

Have you simply tried rebooting the iPad and trying again? I've never had any issues with PDFs.

More info on how you're trying and what you've already done please.

loon3y

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 21, 2011
Please add some more details... How are you trying to transfer them? Wirelessly? BT? Dock? iTunes? CCK?

Have you simply tried rebooting the iPad and trying again? I've never had any issues with PDFs.

More info on how you're trying and what you've already done please.

through iTunes, it worked before, but it stopped working after i stopped using this program i dl'd from the internet to convert it from HTML to PDF and starting using the mac converter by "printing" and saving the file as a PDF.

i have rebooted my iPad, would i have to restore it? i really really, rather not.

Ecoh

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2009
USA
I use the Mac converter (print and save as PDF) for my PDF files with no problem.

Is it just one file or many ? Maybe something is wrong with one of the files. You could try deleting the PDF file and converting again.

You could also try Dropbox or emailing the file to your iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.