New iPad AIR causing nauseousness

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by dave343, Feb 19, 2015.

1. dave343 macrumors member

Sorry if this topic has been brought up before. Received a new iPad AIR through work yesterday, within the first hour felt nauseous. I thought maybe I was getting the flu or something. Woke up this AM felt great. Started to use the iPad and the more I used it, the more I felt nauseous.
    I read this was an issue, however most of the posts and replies I see are from IOS 7. Has this been fix, or is there a fix in IOS8? I have already gone into the settings and "reduced motion". I think as other's have pointed out, it has something to do with the zooming in and out of applications.

Thanks,

2. Rodster, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015

Rodster macrumors 68040

Turn off Parallax

Settings --> Accessibility --> Reduce Motion = ON

Edit: When reduce is enabled the zooming in and out goes away. Check your settings.

3. PinkyMacGodess macrumors 68040

PinkyMacGodess

I had the misfortune of updating my iPhone and iPad, and in the next few days, flying across the country, and not being able to figure out why I felt so sick.

After reading the first posts about the Parallax feature, it all came together. I was using both on the flight, there and back. *URP*