Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brand

macrumors 601
Oct 3, 2006
I have seen recommendations for them in both the iPad forum and iPad accessories all you have to do is look.

MacRumors FAQ/Rules said:
8. Bumps. Posts that bring a thread to the top of the New Posts list but add no content to the thread (bumps) are not permitted. This applies not only to posts that say "bump" but to those with the intent to bump, e.g. posts saying "anyone?" or the equivalent. See why and how to avoid bumping.

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
ZAGG makes a top product. I had it on my iPad 2 and also on iPad 3.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Here we go again....the 1000th "which back is best" post...

Do yourself a favor and get to a store or eBay and search here for what people like.

Everyone will continue to post here what they own and it will go on and on....And none will know what you like or how you will use the pad....

Use the search and look at some pics....

And then above all, buy one and forget about "which one is best" and get on with your life......

The leaders are incipio,incase,ZUM,and 1000 generic ones off amazon

malias4

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2011
Greece and Holland
on my ipad 2 i had the black carbon from icarbons, was pretty nice with the leather smartcover.. just now my daughter also use the new ipad so i wouldnt recomend a skin :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.