new iPad has low brightness and viewing angle?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by tanboom, Mar 22, 2012.

1. tanboom macrumors member

Anyone buy this? :confused:

I feel like new iPad have a dozen probs.

In addition, more time to charge, yellow screen, thicker, heavier, warmer, no 4g in Europe, slower than ipad 2 (processing, not graphics)...blah..blah:(

2. TheAppleSource macrumors regular

TheAppleSource

Well, the battery takes longer to charge because it's considerably larger than the previous ones (but you can still easily charge it fully in a night), I haven't seen any new iPads with a yellow screen (quite the opposite if anything, a couple have looked a bit warm and reddish to me), it's a tiny bit thicker (barely at all), likewise it's only a tiny bit heavier, likewise only a tiny bit warmer, no 4G in Europe yet because well, if you're in the UK like me, there's no 4G network anyway, and from my experience it's just as fast, if not slightly quicker than the iPad 2 in general tasks.

That's just my opinion, mixed in with some facts, but basically, if you don't like the new iPad then fair enough, but the things you have pointed out as problems don't seem like problems to me, or to a lot of other people.