New iPad Launch, College Park, MD (Best Buy)

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by MykullMyerz, Mar 8, 2012.

1. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

Hey guys, as much as I wish I could go to an Apple Store, I have a couple Best Buy Gift Cards I need to use up and considering BB received the iPad 2 at launch, I'm hoping they'll receive the new one at launch as well. With that said, is anyone planning to try out the Best Buy in College Park, MD on launch day?

2. soco macrumors 68030

soco

That's not the one on Rockville Pike, right? I used to live in that area and I know the store on Rockville Pike does a great product launch. Best Buys are unfortunately notorious for botching product launches and Black Fridays. They're just poor organizers, but the Pike store does well.

3. MykullMyerz thread starter macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

No, this isn't the one in Rockville. This one is near University of Maryland.

I just came from there and they said they have a pretty good stock and if I get there early enough I'm guaranteed to get one.

4. oicaptain macrumors newbie

I live in college park but I'm going home for spring break (in bethesda) so I'll be the one in Tenleytown metro. You know, the one by American Univ? :'( wish I could meet up. I don't know anyone in Tenleytown.