New iPad on carrier sites?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Aibocyrus, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Aibocyrus macrumors 6502

Aibocyrus

When might we see the new iPads available on carrier sites and available for finance options through the carrier?

2. capcaveman macrumors member

I called Verizon and they were clueless. Offered to call me when it's available, yeah right. I went ahead and ordered through the Apple Store App since I'm still under Verizon contract until March anyway and I doubt if I could get the discount rate through them if it is offered at all.

3. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Customer service reps are usually the last to know/get trained on anything. The websites for various carriers will probably be updated soon.

4. tenton macrumors newbie

T-Mobile's CEO says they'll carry it starting this month. T-Mobile's twitter account says basically says they have no info to share, but stay tuned. So we probably have to wait a couple of days, maybe. I hope tonight, because my iPad Air 1 is looking long in the tooth and could use an upgrade. :p

5. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Lol, my 16GB Air needed an update from the day I bought it so I caved last year and got the 9.7 Pro. The Air was only supposed to be a placeholder for a retina iPad mini but the supply issues on the mini 2 as well as Apple's update schedule just hasn't coincided well with my plans. :rolleyes:

6. Aibocyrus thread starter macrumors 6502

Aibocyrus

I did see that finally last night Verizon had updated their front page with a ‘coming soon’ banner. Hoping next week there will be in store supply.

7. capcaveman macrumors member

As I thought, no luck talking Verizon into an early upgrade since I still have 10mos left on my contract. But they do have it for sale now same price as apple with same delivery date. June 13.