New ipad or ihone 4s?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Drask, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Drask macrumors regular

I'd like to hear your advice, I got an Ipad 2, I was saving for the new ipad, while it has some nice features, I'm not sure if I should get it because:

Pros:
    -I take photos from the blackboard at school a lot, and we all know the iPad has an awful camera so the new iPad camera would be nice.

-Retina display is just amazing.

Cons:
    -I only use my iPad at school/home, where I got wifi, always, so I wouldn't even go with the 4g(or whatever is called) model.

-While dictation is an amazing feature, English is not my native language (Spanish is) and it's not integrated, yet.

I currently use a blackberry curve(old ones), just as a phone, nothing else.

Should I get the new iPad or should i get an iPhone 4s?

2. Buildbright macrumors 6502a

I do not recommend the ihone. I never knew apple was developing sharpening tools.

Lol just teasing

3. Ryan1524, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012

Ryan1524 macrumors 65816

Ryan1524

Missed the part where you already have an iPad 2.

Nevermind, get the 4S or 5 in Q3.

4. drb1992 macrumors 6502

drb1992

Considering you have an iPad 2 and a Blackberry (eww), I would go with the 4S. It has a better camera, and you said you didn't care about 4G.

5. Love Juice macrumors regular

hold on to your iPad 2 and wait 6 months (if you can) and get whatever the next iPhone is called. why buy a phone 6 months into it's life cycle? i'm only upgrading my iPad since it's the OG :p

6. rever3nce macrumors 6502a

rever3nce

Iphone 4s for sure. Ipad 2 and "the new ipad" would not be that big of an upgrade compared to blackberry to Iphone 4s.

I would got with the 4S but thats just my .02 :)

Good luck with what you decide to do. In the end its your'e money and do what makes you happy not us.

7. Drask thread starter macrumors regular

I may be wrong but didnt last iphone took 18 months to come out?

8. dukeblue91 macrumors 65816

dukeblue91

Yes but that was an abnormality and because they added Verizon late in the game with the iPhone 4 and people would have been upset with no upgrade path to the new one.

If you already have the iPad 2 I would get the iPhone 4s.