New iPad order madness.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by thomasbroval, Mar 19, 2012.

1. thomasbroval macrumors newbie

I ordered mine on the 13th in the morning and it says it will be shipped on April 3rd and then delivered on April 9th. Isn't this too long? One whole month? I also ordered a smart cover which apple says its Shipped but UPS says its delivered!

2. taipan61 macrumors 6502

wow, depending on where you're ordering from i'd cancel after checking out the local stores supplies
    pre-ordered mine (delivered friday morning) then bought the wife's at best buy around noonish (the had about 25 of each left)

3. thomasbroval thread starter macrumors newbie

I ordered from Guatemala but its being shipped to Miami so that shouldn't be a problem right? If I lived in the US I would've never ordered it via online apple store.

4. CNeufeld macrumors 6502a

Did you check out any other sources? Apple was back ordered with a 2 or 3 week delay, but many other stores had stock over the weekend at least.

C

5. kdum8 macrumors 6502a

kdum8

I ordered in Japan via the online store and it gives me a delivery date of April 9th too. I actually live less than 5 minutes walk from the Apple Store here in Osaka which has availability.

Two things really, first I had no idea that it would take that long, and secondly I have ordered engraving. Still a month sucks...