New IPad Owner. Application Suggestions?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by winter27, Mar 22, 2011.

1. winter27 macrumors newbie

New (thanks to help here in the boards) IPad owner. Anyone have suggestions on their favorite or must have applications? Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere and I just haven't seen it. :)

2. whiskeyred macrumors regular

Check the must have apps thread a few slots down, search around you should find other threads as well that will get you on the way.

3. porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

I'm new too - there's one called Appstart that was helpful in introducing me to a wide range of what kinds of apps are available and providing reviews. It's free and made by the site appadvice.com - I've heard several complaints that the site (and their pay app) is mostly ads, but the free app seemed to be a useful introduction.

4. v66jack macrumors 6502a

v66jack

Before you all go off reading steams of stuff about the best apps IMO here they are:
    Angry Birds HD
    Real Racing HD
    Cut the rope HD
    Paper Toss HD
    NinJump DX
    Fruit Ninja HD
    Flight Control HD

A good selection to get you started.

5. gquiring, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011

gquiring macrumors regular

gquiring

I'm also new and a friend recommended Atomic Browser and I love it. Tabs and built in ad blocking. You won't touch Safari once you try it.

http://atomicwebbrowser.com/

6. hempsta macrumors newbie

Senuti you can transfer a lot of things with it from your iPad to your pc I find it very useful :)

7. bagelche macrumors 6502

bagelche

Appshopper! You can make a wishlist of apps you want and it will email you when they have price drops--great. I also check daily on what apps have dropped to free. I've found some great games that way.

8. dagored macrumors 65816

Just loaded it and set it up. Does the print look cleaner and sharper than in Safari??

9. asherk macrumors newbie

You should have a look at this new website: iAppSaver. It monitors iPad/iPhone new apps, price drops and updates from the App Store. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Asher

10. kwjohns macrumors 6502a

kwjohns

Your site sucks, spammer.