Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jonathantuba

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 6, 2017
UK
I have been using a 12.9” iPad Pro from the start and one of the things I was not so happy with the 2017 model was battery life. On more than one occasion it did not last the day. But I can’t get over how good the battery life is for the 2018 model. My experience to date is the battery lasting between 12 and 15 hours with a mixture of use. It was worth upgrading just for that!

Reactions: AutomaticApple

clarencek

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2008
I’m getting about 8 hours of heavy use on my 11 inch. I’m on video conferences, slack, email, office all day. I don’t even bother connected to the office WiFi and I don’t have a charger at work. It’s pretty amazing.

Reactions: AutomaticApple

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
I have been using a 12.9” iPad Pro from the start and one of the things I was not so happy with the 2017 model was battery life. On more than one occasion it did not last the day. But I can’t get over how good the battery life is for the 2018 model. My experience to date is the battery lasting between 12 and 15 hours with a mixture of use. It was worth upgrading just for that!
Even more great news to keep in mind for tomorrow!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.