Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tylerdw89

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
How long does it typically take Best Buy to start offering new iPads? I don't see the new Pros on their website as of now.

Thank you all!

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Not gonna lie, I may upgrade this year. That LiDAR scanner is what I really want. I also love the new magic keyboard. It's pricey but for what it does it's not a horrible price. I guessed around $250 so I was $50 off. Most keyboard cases are $100 alone, this is a keyboard case + trackpad + mount + passthrough charger. That tech isn't free.

I want it.

Reactions: Cape Dave

ericwn

macrumors G5
Apr 24, 2016
Not gonna lie, I may upgrade this year. That LiDAR scanner is what I really want. I also love the new magic keyboard. It's pricey but for what it does it's not a horrible price. I guessed around $250 so I was $50 off. Most keyboard cases are $100 alone, this is a keyboard case + trackpad + mount + passthrough charger. That tech isn't free.

I want it.

I believe you’re answering the wrong topic.

Reactions: Cosmo M3

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada

I want it.

Curious but why is the LiDAR scanner what you really want? What do you plan to use it with?

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Curious but why is the LiDAR scanner what you really want? What do you plan to use it with?

I want to see what kind of info it lets me have and do room scans with. Its useful for VFX work, it'll also make AR usable without trying to find surfaces.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.