New iPad sleeve recommendations

fineaddme

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 4, 2010
Hi all I am looking for a sleeve case for my new iPad.
I had the fabrixcase sleeve for my original iPad but over time it seemed like the fabric started looking aged very quickly.
I was looking at the colcasac but wanted some suggestions.
I am looking for a sleeve to place my iPad when not in use. I like using my iPad naked with no case on it. Nothing too thick or too thin.

Thanks in advance.

Hagenbard

macrumors newbie
May 24, 2012
You could try some fabric sleeves from Etsy. There's a whole lot to choose from. These are some of the shops i like
Nilesh and Mari. I also make sleeves myself. You can check out my shop here. There are loads of interesting and varied types. Just do a search :)

Charzipan

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2008
The Crumpler sleeve doesn't seem to have gotten any attention around here, but I have the Giordano one and it is really, really great.

JMG

macrumors 6502a
May 4, 2006
I like my Brenthaven Prosleeve. Not too thick, but good cushion and build quality. Has a small zippered pouch on top for my stylus and a small microfiber cloth for seen cleaning.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340729043.166152.jpg

They have some other really nice sleeves without the pocket too.

http://www.brenthaven.com/ipad-sleeve-cases

Delfave

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2012
I just got my Rustic Case (rusticcase.com). It looks very well made, thick wool felt, has a very nice feel to it. It has just the look I wanted. Snug fit with the SmartCover on it, so no chance of it slipping out. Only down side is that it took 6 weeks to get it! Customer support is not great.

Attachments

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
I like my Brenthaven Prosleeve. Not too thick, but good cushion and build quality. Has a small zippered pouch on top for my stylus and a small microfiber cloth for seen cleaning.

View attachment 345234

They have some other really nice sleeves without the pocket too.

http://www.brenthaven.com/ipad-sleeve-cases
Another vote for the Brenthaven ProSleeve. Love mine. I use a smart cover and back case and it still fits perfectly in there. Excellent protection as I've dropped my iPad several times while in the case and no damage whatsoever. They also have a lifetime replacement warranty on their products too. The zippers on mine were starting to tear a little bit and I contacted them about it and they're replacing it for free.

agallowa

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
Citrus Heights, CA
Pack & Smooch

If your down with the wool/felt sleeve idea i would go with the Pack & Smooch one hands down. Its above and beyond the other wool/felt sleeves out there.

Attachments