New iPad Travel Bag

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by mgheiti, Mar 11, 2012.

1. mgheiti macrumors newbie

2. glen e macrumors 68030

I can vouch for the 1st two - highly respected here..also look at timbuk2.com for messenger bags...

3. dromi macrumors member

4. sekazi macrumors 6502

5. lmg74 macrumors member

I have a few different kinds of Tom Bihn bags including the Imago. It's a great bag & currently the one I use for work to carry my laptop & iPad.

Here's a pic of my Indigo/Steel Imago. The Indigo has since been retired.

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of my Navy/Cork Imago I had previously that shows my laptop & iPad inside the bag.

[​IMG]

6. rosemary1 macrumors regular

What kind of laptop? I wouldn't mind something to fit both the iPad an 11" MBA.

7. lmg74 macrumors member

It's a HP laptop with dimensions 1.23inx13.03inx 9.57in w/14" screen so it will definately fit the 11" MBA.

8. donnaw macrumors 65816

First I'm a woman so I like smaller bags than most but didnt want anything expensive. Plus I only use a screen protector and a skin so I can go small. Although it would work for a man too.

I've had this one for a year or so and it works very well for me when I want to take my iPad but not a lot of other gear with it. Doesn't work as well for longer trips when I need a bigger tote but for everyday purposes it's great.

http://www.magellans.com/store/Electronics___iPad_AccessoriesCA120?istobe-ref=CA301&istobe-type=0

9. Trvlngnrs macrumors 6502

Trvlngnrs

Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 Shoulder Bag. I like it because it has a bunch of anti-theft anti-pickpocket features.

From the website:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You Tube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNri9VBQTDE

• eXomesh slashguards
    • Slashproof carrysafe strap
    • Smart zipper security
    • Turn & lock strap hook
    additional features
    • Large main zippered compartment
    • Internal slip pocket
    • Front zippered pocket organizer pocket with large slip pocket
    • 2 padded electronic gadget pockets
    • Rear zippered pocket with concealable zipper puller
    • 2 water bottle / compact umbrella side pockets
    • Headphone port
    • Pen holder / key clip

10. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    SF Bags/Waterfield Muzetto all the way, baby! I've had mine since 2010 and she's still going strong, carrying my iPad with me wherever I go. Has plenty of room for the other stuff I need to take with me on a daily basis and looks good, too!
    http://www.sfbags.com/products/muzetto/muzetto.php

11. Meever macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/9A334)

Timbuk2! Xs messenger bag! They've also got a handful of specialized bags for tablets. Not only are these bags stylish they are built to take a beating. Not to mention comfortable and full of fantastic features.

12. Meever macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/9A334)

Timbuk2! Xs messenger bag! They've also got a handful of specialized bags for tablets. Not only are these bags stylish they are built to take a beating. Not to mention comfortable and full of fantastic features.