New IPad

billel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
Apple has lost me and others who purchased a new IPad in the last month or two. Introducing a new full sized model less than a year after the last release is infuriating. No warning, no consideration, only a company moving products with a total lack of concern for individuals who are now stuck with an outdated IPad. Their policy of two weeks on returns is outrageous.

F123D

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
That's why they got rid of the numbering system and just called it iPad. So they can keep pumping out updated models without giving a care.

bomikepa

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2012
Apple has lost me and others who purchased a new IPad in the last month or two. Introducing a new full sized model less than a year after the last release is infuriating. No warning, no consideration, only a company moving products with a total lack of concern for individuals who are now stuck with an outdated IPad. Their policy of two weeks on returns is outrageous.
i know it sucks thats why i returned my ipad yesterday on the last day of the i could ( day 14) was going to wait till today but didnt.

Its okay, once the 4 gen ipad comes then a 5 will and then a 6 and then a 7 and then a 8 which i may get

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
Does it do everything it was advertised to do when you bought it?

Not evil. Technology. Find a new hobby if you dont like progress.

Maybe basket weaving.