New iPads now ships 1-2 weeks

Rideherhard

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 2, 2010
That's crazy!!! it's been changed from 2-3 weeks, this was fast for such a hot product from Apple, if I remember right didn't it take months before for things levelled off with past Apple products?.

mayhone1

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2011
Wisconsin
That's crazy!!! it's been changed from 2-3 weeks, this was fast for such a hot product from Apple, if I remember right didn't it take months before for things levelled off with past Apple products?.
Thats just awesome, seems like apple may be more ready this time, hopefully this is true and this time frame stays this way or gets better, as I want to buy one, but won't have the cash for about two weeks or so.

Rideherhard

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 2, 2010
Yeah Apple really seemed ready for this launch with most stores having them in stock and now 1-2 weeks shipping this soon after the launch, 4 days after the launch!!!!!

mayhone1

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2011
Wisconsin
Yeah Apple really seemed ready for this launch with most stores having them in stock and now 1-2 weeks shipping this soon after the launch, 4 days after the launch!!!!!
Yeah and this makes me happy, last year I have to wait three months to get the iPad 2... :apple: