New iPhone 16GB - Best apps/games?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Legacy, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Legacy macrumors 6502

Hello everyone, I have bought my first iPhone yesterday. I am from the UK and have signed onto O2 so everything is legit! I am looking for the best games/apps on the iPhone as well as some sneaky hacks such as httpmail which would allow me to browse my hotmail and or chat on MSN.

What would people recommend?

Also, the phone seems to prefer 3G over my Wi-FI connection unless I manually go into settings and disconnect/reconnect it. It is very temperamental with my router - it picks the signal up fine but is funny to connect with it.

Best of regards!

2. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Jailbreak to get the hacks. Google something called Quickpwn.

And depends on what you like. Sim City is good. Price is Right is good. Tap Defense is good. (Free too).

3. Legacy thread starter macrumors 6502

So you cant run iPod games on the iPhone? How stupid is that?!

4. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

why would you want to play all those dinky iPod games on your iPhone when the iPhone can do so much more. There are tons of games in the app store for the iPhone. What kind of games and things do you like? It's hard to recommend apps not knowing anything about you.

5. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

im assuming you mean iPod touch games, in which case yes you can
    what the person you quoted is talking about is jailbreaking so you can get apps and such that apple doesn't allow (mms, video recorder, etc)

as far as games I recommend, try
    Hero of Sparta
    Warfare Inc
    Dropship
    Asphalt 4

6. pogochamp113 macrumors member