New iPhone 3Gs

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hedpetcd, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hedpetcd macrumors newbie

Glad to share I got my first iPhone today and loving it

2. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

3. upinflames900 macrumors 6502a

upinflames900

4. hedpetcd thread starter macrumors newbie

Didn't want to give an impression in the impression thread. Thanks for your concern, though.

5. upinflames900 macrumors 6502a

upinflames900

The point is not to start new threads that already exist, my point is there are tons of threads just like this...check out the rules.

6. hedpetcd thread starter macrumors newbie

7. upinflames900 macrumors 6502a

upinflames900

Always glad to have nice new members who read the rules...

8. army91c macrumors 6502a

Always good to have nosey parkers with nothing better to do than give their opinion when no one asked for it. Get a life ffs. The guy posted because he just got his S.... Welcome and please don't mind these types, you will get these types of posts all the time. They have nothing better to do than troll and whine.

9. upinflames900 macrumors 6502a

upinflames900

Or maybe I am trying to direct the person to the correct thread to post and help him or her out with understand how macrumors works. Jeez it isn't my fault their are rules and I wasn't even rude about it! I am only suggesting that we actually follow the rules of the site! I can see where I am not wanted for crying out loud!

10. hedpetcd thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you. If I would have gotten a polite answer I have been glad to read the rules, I wouldn't have responded with an ****** response myself. The online forum "bad asses" have no appeal to me. I spend a lot of time in baseball forums and they are crawling all over them.

11. DeuceDeuce macrumors 6502a

DeuceDeuce

What wasn't polite about his first response?

12. 2056 macrumors 6502

congratulations on the phone!
    which one did you go with?
    i can't wait to purchase mine!

13. hedpetcd thread starter macrumors newbie

Sass. Had a smart-elic touch to it. It's like having a girl throwing in that extra word to hint your an ass, I'm perfect.

14. DeuceDeuce macrumors 6502a

DeuceDeuce

Seems like you assumed the "sass" to me. Anyways, enjoy your iPhone.

15. upinflames900 macrumors 6502a

upinflames900

How do you know this? I wasn't in case you were wondering... I was trying to very nicely show you another thread because chances are an administrator will shut this one down, and I didn't want that to happen to you. I was just saying that there are several threads about this, and I then directed you to another. My brevity is simply because I didn't think more was needed to explain that I wasn't trying to be a jerk, I was only trying to help you.

16. hedpetcd thread starter macrumors newbie

3GS, 16gig. I had knee surgery Friday and was out for hours going to at&t to sign up, drive to apple to get phone, and back to at&t to get the right area code number. my knee and foot were the size of a blimp at the end of the day but it was worth it. showed it off to family and now they all want one

when are you getting one?

17. 2056 macrumors 6502

whoa, knee surgery. i can't imagine that kind of pain.

i plan to get one in the middle of august. counting down the days...

i'm not sure if i should go for 16/32 since i have 20 gigs of music. seems obvious..but if i'm using the phone for music constantly i don't want it to be dying on me all the time. decisions decisions

18. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Ouch, hope that swelling goes down. And congratulations on the iPhone 3GS! ;)

19. hedpetcd thread starter macrumors newbie

True, I have about 100 gigs of music on my pc lol, full of cd downloads. I don't like to put a bunch of music on so i got the 16, and dont want to spend another 100 bucks.

What are you repairing in your knee? I had to replace my ACL, MCL and repair a lateral meniscus tare

20. 99MustangGTman macrumors 6502

Welcome, first time iPhone 3GS user here as well and loving it!

21. hedpetcd thread starter macrumors newbie

good to hear. i couldn't decide black or white at the store today. it never crossed my mind on colors

thank you very much

22. 99MustangGTman macrumors 6502

Yeah I decided on white since a few less people have them and it will sell for a little more when the time comes. I love everything about the phone and haven't had any problems I couldn't solve myself first. Awesome piece of technology!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.