New Iphone 4s help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by prosty41, Oct 21, 2011.

1. prosty41 macrumors member

I have been an Iphone user since the original 3g came out. I love my Iphone but I just upgraded to the 4s and I am having a few issues. I have scowered the net for answers to these issues and I can not find the answers. I hope someone here can help.

1. Facebook

Since I upgraded to the latest’s version of Facebook for Iphone, I can not post pictures from my phone. Everytime I try it get almost done and says error loading photo. I closed it out and reopened it. I deleted it from my phone and re-downloaded it. I’ve tried multiple files. My privacy settings are not keeping me from it. I had no issues uploading photos with my iphone 4 and older version of Facebook for Iphone. I can upload a photo on someone else’s wall but not my own, Ive searched Facebook help and even emailed them but nothing. Anyone know WTF??

2. Gmail

Since upgrading, my gmail will not work unless I am on a wifi. If I am on a 3g signal my phone error messages and says that my password is incorrect. As soon as I get on a wifi, it checks and updates my mail just fine..WTF?? I cant find any help on google’s help page. Also I get my work email on my phone without issue.

3. Wifi Networks

When I upgraded my phone, I lost access to all previously logged wireless networks. I am unable to remember all the passwords for each that my Iphone 4 auto joined after logging in the first time. So now, if I enter a wrong password into a network that I am trying to join, it will not EVER let me try again. If I select the network to try again it just says “Unable to Join network”…WTF…how do I get it to allow me to try and enter the correct password again??

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. Captain America macrumors 6502

Try restoring it. That's the first thing I'd do.