Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tedm3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 5, 2016
So, the rumor that the iPhone 5s price will be cut in 1/2 when the SE is introduced this month, I may just bite. But I may want to buy a Verizon A1533 model (that is also unlocked for AT&T).
Where will be the best place to buy a new iPhone 5s if the rumors are correct? It seems that the only iPhone 5s model without a contract on the Apple website is the AT&T version.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Seems like we'll have to see what the announcement will actually be like and what effects it would have.

Chatter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Uphill from Downtown
As C DM said, wait for the formal announcement. And you can buy a Verizon iPhone at full price anytime from the Apple store - if they are selling the 5S in store. Walk in, ask for the phone you want, pay full price, walk out. No contracts, nothing.

timeconsumer

macrumors 68020
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
With Apple products I always recommend buying directly from Apple if you can. As far as the Verizon 5S, I would say that's a good model to buy as that comes unlocked and works on AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.