New iPhone Accessory Project we'd like everyones thoughts on.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by spersells, Feb 21, 2013.

1. spersells macrumors newbie

Why the Smarter Stand for iPhone / iPod touch?

THE PROPPING-UP PROBLEM: Ever tried to prop-up your iPhone to watch a video, read email, do a video call, follow a recipe? It never stays up! And let's face it: the iPhone kickstand options out there are clunky at best.

[​IMG]

THE EARBUDS NIGHTMARE: How much time do you spend every day fighting with tangled-up earbuds? Life's too short!

Yet there's no good solution to either problem out there... NOT UNTIL NOW!

It just works

The Smarter Stand is the first iPhone / iPod touch kickstand that can be used with or without a case AND also keeps your earbuds tangle free.

Check it out and let us know your thoughts:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dotan/smarter-stand-for-iphone-and-ipod-touch

2. osofast240sx macrumors 68030

osofast240sx

Add a USB flash drive or a blue tooth speaker, hd mic, ect. But not just a stand.

3. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

4. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

If you want a tangle free set of earbuds, all you need to do is wind around the iPhone itself. Problem solved.

5. TyPod macrumors 68000

TyPod

Whey are there two pairs of headphones wrapped up together when there's only one iPhone? And why in the first pic is there an iPhone 4(s) and the second pic there's an iPhone 5?

Sorry, I noticed it and stupid stuff like that bothers me :D

6. koa macrumors 6502

7. shadow puppet macrumors 6502

shadow puppet

Sorry to say I'm not either.
    I prefer something with clean, zen-like design. This appears too messy for me.

8. HighLife420 macrumors 6502a

Like the idea. Not liking the form.

Maybe something metal and foldable? Something sleek, disappears in the pocket. Unfold and it will hold your earphones and act as a stand. Maybe add a very small brush to clean out the tiny holes for the speaker/mic.

It seems with the design right now you're putting a lot of stress on the headphone jack. Might not be a problem for most people though, but who knows.

I've got some killer ideas from this though, shoot me a pm if you want some more input.