New iPhone Ad - The Theater Producer

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Multimedia, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Multimedia macrumors 603

Multimedia

Just appeared on CSI New York. Theater Producer says iPhone makes him a better artist and businessman. :)

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

I just saw a different iPhone ad - it was an actress. The iPhone allows her to update her blog backstage or in her dressing room.

3. erandall38 macrumors 6502

Pretty good commercial. Did not see it on the TV but found it on Apple for anyone who wants to see it.
    There is some other new ones as well.
    http://www.apple.com/iphone/ads/ad15/

4. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

5. JeffHendr macrumors member

I usually love the ads that Apple puts out. They're crisp, concise, visually appealing (just like their products), and they generally do a great job of highlighting the unique and creative capabilities of Apple's latest innovations. One key feature of these ads is that they focus on fun and light-hearted implementations of their products that appeal to the masses--productive, stunning, widely-applicable.

I hate the theater producer ad--'Ken "My Show"', however. It's not fun, clean and light-hearted. It's slightly offensive/disgusting. It's not the kind of commercial that I'd enjoy watching with my family. I don't believe there is really that high of a percentage of Americans who are truly interested in doing any creative work related to publishing stories of other people's sexual encounters. It just leaves a bad taste in your mouth about an otherwise exciting product.

6. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

just watched them all again!!!!!!
    when's the uk ones coming????????????