New iPhone...are you going case-less? If not, what case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dontwalkhand, Aug 30, 2012.

1. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

So with the new iPhone, are you guys planning on going case less with it? With the metal back, I don't think a case will be required as much. At most an invisible shield.

I just went caseless on my iPhone 4, and, wow, It felt like I was missing out on a lot. It seems that other phones such as the plethora of Android and Windows phones were never designed to be really put into a case, and the whole iPhone case thing started because of the iPods that predate them...everyone seemed to have cased up their iPods.

I think I may go case-less with my new iPhone, get AppleCare+ and at most, later down the road, buy a clear one. What about you guys?

2. applefanDrew macrumors 65816

Been caseless with every iPhone I've had. Won't change that with this one.

3. dthree36 macrumors regular

Not getting the new iPhone... have to wait out my contract before i can upgrade. Now worries though because the 4s is good enough for me for now.

4. Want300 macrumors 65816

Want300

Not sure, always go back and forth between using a case and not using one. I am going caseless with the GS3 right now, but since I plan to possibly return it for the new iPhone... I am baby-ing the phone big time.

5. Kelly682 macrumors regular

I am going full on protection!! Case (will wait till I find one I like) and screen protector. I'm going to get a random, generic sleeve/ pouch until more cases are manufactured. Its way too early to even think about a case. Just my opinion.