New iPhone- AT&T premier site for pre-order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by myworld2008, Sep 27, 2011.

1. myworld2008 macrumors regular

quick question for AT&T business customers:

new iphone in past at pre-order time or launch day: is it available of AT&T premier site for pre orders?

i have business account with AT&T so i can't preorder from Apple web site.

Please let me know if you know the true answer.

Thank you

2. ravensfan55 macrumors 6502

At least for me last year, the Premier site was worthless. It kept crashing, and it wouldn't let me go through to preorder.

If I were you I would just go to an AT&T store. That's what I did for the 4 and even though I had to wait in line I got mine on launch day. I plan on doing that this year as well.

3. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

The iPhone 4 wasn't available at AT&T on launch. :confused:

4. TC25 macrumors 68020

Ditto. The premier site was worthless. I went to an ATT store, had to wait about 15 minutes to order the iPhone4.

5. myworld2008 thread starter macrumors regular

you all must be lucky that you get to wait for small amount of time on launch day at AT&T store..

AT&T store in my area in NJ are very busy on launch day....last year for iPhone 4 they had lines started from 9pm day before launch..so wait time can be 12 to 15 hrs in line at some store..

6. ravensfan55 macrumors 6502

The way the one I went to did it, I waited about an hour and a half to preorder. Then on launch day they would call customers once their phones got to the store. I got the call around noon that day.