New Iphone Case Extends Battery Life and Add's a Flash

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by pro3g, Nov 3, 2008.

1. pro3g macrumors member

Check This out Just found this on a thread on macworld.com this new case gives a extended battery life and gives the Iphone a flash.

Has anyone used this case yet?

http://fastmac.com/iv.php

2. sandra7109 macrumors member

:eek: Looks great !! I am very interested in any reviews from anyone who has this.

3. pro3g thread starter macrumors member

Same here if anyone knows about this case or has it please let us know how it is!

4. tazavik macrumors newbie

Not going to lie my friend has been testing and redesigning this case for many months now. I have it and works great to be honest. Being honest here, this is a good product. Everyone who has an iPhone around us is dying for one.

www.EMVYCase.com

5. tazavik macrumors newbie

Not the same case. I had that case a long time ago and its packed with glitches. The case im using has completely different internals (much better quality), much stronger LED flash, the case has been redesigned and cut differently (holes are slightly larger and designed properly). The case you listed above, try taking a picture, the hole is not big enough and in each picture you can see the edge of the case. There are so many charging problems that it renders it useless after awhile. Not to mention that case is a no name product with no support, sort of like buying a no name car with everything failing and no warranty...

6. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

Redesigned as in slapping an "emvycase" sticker on it along with an outrageous price tag? Emvycase might as well be no-name, no one's ever heard of it before. Except you, of course :rolleyes: ..you're new and your only posts are talking about how great this case is. Spam much? DealExtreme is a reputable site and does not rip people off. I'll stick with them.

7. tazavik macrumors newbie

If you could read correctly and not post misinformation you could maybe understand what I wrote. I told you exactly what has been redesigned, the logo is just the finishing touch for appearance. The case has far greater components inside of it, theres a reason behind why products cost more then others. You do know that right? You do know the Mophie battery case with no flash sells for 69.99 right? Why is that? Because it works right maybe?

Lol go ahead and get the case so i can laugh at the charging issues you will be facing because of the incorrect chip-set inside of it. If you want i can make a video for you showing some? Would you like me to show you some internal pictures? You can hate all you want, it sucks that people like you dont know what they are talking about.

Not much of a spam, im not making money on the cases. I have the case and i happen to use it daily. Ive also had the case in question and it hardly worked. I know all this because my friends are the ones testing different chip-sets and electronics for the last couple months. Ive tested 5 different versions for him. So if anything, im just informing the community about an upcoming product. I will also relay this information to my friend and see if they can lower the price for the product.

8. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

It's not that I didn't read or didn't understand what you wrote, it's that I don't buy it. No offense, but when a person joins the board for the sole purpose of talking about how great a product is, not many people take them seriously. Especially when that product is overpriced.

9. tazavik macrumors newbie

Hell, i understand what you are saying and i know it looks that way. Im not making money on the case sales, i just happen to know alot about it since ive been one of the guys chosen to test it in the real world. And truly its a good case, ive been using it for a couple months and ive loved it!

There's a reason for the price difference between the cases. Internally they are not the same, and there are slight changes in the case design. I know this because i tested that the case as well. From what i was told to change the design of the case and make the case look completely different would have added a tremendous amount to the process. And believe me this is the thinnest you can go with a decent sized battery in there.

The really great thing about the EMVY is that its designed and made by iPhone users (I even helped), so theres alittle more care into it.

I will refrain from posting now, I just wanted people to know the truth. I apologize that it looks like a sales campaign or marketing.