NEW iPhone case.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fenderbass146, Aug 5, 2009.

1. fenderbass146 macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

2. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

I've heard pretty good things about Incipio. Haven't used them personally, though.

3. toxictrix macrumors 6502a

Great company. Awesome case. I have the olive green feather. You really can not go wrong with Incipio.

4. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Do a little search for Incipio feather and you will find a bunch of info. I have the one in black and also just got the new limited edition in Fluorescent Green. Awesome case. I love it. Also, their customer service rocks. My first black one cracked and they had me email them a picture of it and they sent me out a brand new one free of charge. They really do stand by their lifetime guarantee. :D

5. hsk macrumors regular

I have it. It has a nice grip and is hardly there from a standpoint that it adds very little bulk to the phone. But it does nothing more than protect the back and add some "grip". It does not cover the bezel nor come up high enough to lay the phone on its face. I like it overall, but I have also just ordered a Speck Candyshell for more protection - and I'll swap back and forth.

To add something that has bugged me a little about the Feather - my black one always feels like the back has little sand particles on it. It has a nice matte finish that gives grip, but it also feels a little "gritty" no matter how much I wipe it off. Anyone else "feel" this?

6. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

7. mdwsta4 macrumors 65816

'NEW' in what way?i have the feather in addition to osir's carbon fiber case. i like the protection the incipio offers and the fact it adds very little bulk, but i do not like the rubberish texture. the texture makes it much harder to slide in/out of my pocket.

8. studio¹³¹ macrumors 6502

studio¹³¹

i just ordered 2 yesterday -- one black, one white -- it got here in todays mail. i like the case so far. although the white one had a defective cutout near the mute switch -- customer service was great, they should be sending me out a replacement soon...

Attached Files: