New iphone cases in display in store?

TorontoSS

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
Hello, has anyone seen if Apple Stores have the new cases in store on display? I know you can pick them up to purchase. But do they have them on display with new watch bands?

In the UK, I've gone to one of the stores in London, which is in Stratford. Nothing new there.

Bevan

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2014
I ordered my 11 Pro Max clear case on pre order day and when I went to pick it up I looked around and asked if I could grab a second one in silicone and they said I’d have to order it only. They won’t be in store until the 20th along with the phones.

cannono

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2014
Stores don’t replace the accessories with new ones until the new device is out

blueeyes2die4

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2018
San Antonio, TX
I ordered my 11 Pro Max clear case on pre order day and when I went to pick it up I looked around and asked if I could grab a second one in silicone and they said I’d have to order it only. They won’t be in store until the 20th along with the phones.
I just bought a saddle brown leather case for my pro max from my local Apple store but I had to ask for it, it wasn’t on display.

TorontoSS

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
Thanks for answering everyone - although I asked this in March! :)

For anyone interested though I did go to a London Stratford store today and they were up (new cases) on display.

CR4V3

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2011
LI, NY
Just stopped by the Apple store during my lunch and they had cases for both the Pro and Pro max on display and available for purchase. Apple store in Grand Central Station in NYC for reference.