Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deannnnn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
New York City & South Florida
Anybody catch that new iPhone commercial during The Office (American Version, lol) tonight on NBC?

It was about how AT&T is the fastest 3G network in the USA and that it will help you win your eBay auctions. (True at my house in Florida... not so true at my dorm here in NYC. :mad:)

I recorded it and can post it if anyone would like to see it.
It's not on the Apple site yet.

EDIT: Put it up on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGIKfNLSHOY

milani

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2008
Haha that phone call is going to screw up his bid on that Stratocaster! No!

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
It's not an Apple commercial, it's an AT&T commercial, which is why it's not on Apple's site.

stateofmind

macrumors regular
Nov 29, 2007
Off topic but why "The Office (American version lol)"?

American version >>>> British version

I know people have their opinions but it seems a lot of people are afraid of praising the american version just because its not the original.

BoingoBongo

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2008
Off topic but why "The Office (American version lol)"?

American version >>>> British version

I know people have their opinions but it seems a lot of people are afraid of praising the american version just because its not the original.

Haha, a little OT, but that's ok. I think people didn't like the American version at first because it started out as a straight remake of the original. Once it got into the second season, and especially after that, it really evolved into its own thing. Great show.

one1

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
I always feel sorry for the guy in the commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something. :D

queshy

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2005
I always feel sorry for the guy in the commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something. :D

Post of the week right there!!!

Anyways, was that an $800 bid I saw?

And BS -- it's not even close to that fast on the Robbers network in Canada.

queshy

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2005

I still can't stop laughing at that....it's going in my sig!

one1

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
Several times I have been trying to load a forum on edge and it is taking forever and I already have a few minutes of dragging invested into waiting for it to come up. Sometimes Safari will crash and that's annoying, but you can only yell at the phone. However I have been on the phone waiting for something to load, having a few minutes invested in it and the lady calls me and guess who gets the brunt of the rage. :D I was always under the impression this phone would not ring on edge, but it DOES do it SOMETIMES. It's happened to me at least 4 times.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.