New iPhone, July 17th

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by democris, Jun 4, 2009.

1. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

ziggyonice

I say we just take out a calendar and mark a big red "X" over everyday for the next year. This way, we will have covered all the uninformed guesses people make! :rolleyes: July 17th has been a pretty popular estimate. We will not know for certain until next week.

2. Eminemdrdre00 macrumors 6502a

Eminemdrdre00

That mockup was made by someone on this forum wasnt it?

3. StuddedLeather macrumors 6502a

Thank You! GAH :eek: People on here act as if THEY most post every little "evidence" or the exclusives when really it's been posted 5 times already.

4. JForestZ34 macrumors 6502a

Guys, Guys, It's only a phone for crying out loud... If it doesn't come out at all it's not the end of the world..

James

5. JCastro macrumors 6502a

How do you know?! What if it is the end?!:eek:

I am sure we will know in just a few days when it will all be released. Up till then I will treat any info as pure speculation.

There are a lot of people that are excited about the upcoming releases. There is nothing wrong with that. My iPhone has become a major part of my life. Not because it is an Apple product or because I just think it is cool. It just does nearly everything that I need it to do, whether it is taking notes in a meeting, listening to music, watching movies (on the iPhone or plugging into a TV or Projector), staying up to date on work and personal emails or just killing time playing games or surfing the web. I almost don't even need a computer. There are a lot of times when I don't have an internet connection and have to rely on my iPhone to stay in touch with work.

It is not that I couldn't do that with a different phone but the iPhone does it so well and so smoothly. And it makes it all a fun experience. So yeah, I am also excited to see exactly what 3.0 (iPhone and OS) is going to bring.

-JC-

6. JForestZ34 macrumors 6502a

Ok you have a good point...:p

James

7. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

Friday, July 17 is when I was guessing it would actually be for sale.

8. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

There's gonna be a lot of sites out there desperate to "leak" Apple news for the sheer volume of potential traffic to their blogs.

9. iphone'fiend macrumors newbie

i am seriously creaming my pants in anticipation.... :cool:

my contract with verizon is up june 8th and i cant freaking WAIT to get the new iphone.
    I'm literally marking it on my calender

10. patrickdunn macrumors 6502a

patrickdunn

No way! Awesome, I have not seen this information before. :rolleyes:

11. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

My prediction is that the new iPhone will be released somewhere between June 6th 2009 and May 6th 2010. Chances are I will be more 'correct' than all these other goons.

12. puliaficoc20 Guest

Only three more days until we know how much longer exactly we need to wait for the new iphone and how much longer we need to wait for 3.0 and how much longer we need to wait for anything else apple announces they are going to release

13. bjquach macrumors 6502