New iPhone owner!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Slammed01, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Slammed01 macrumors member

Just got my fiancée a new iPhone 5S 32gb!!! It was pay $269 for out of warranty replacement or $299 after the 5s $200 store credit trade in we got used that was having issues.

Wasn't really a tough call, paid a little extra and went new so I can get my charge purchase protection in case they drop the price within 90 days, extend the warranty a year and also got the squaretrade family plan warranty since hers is new, which let me get mine covered as well with ST.

All in all not too shabby I think considering refurb/swappa are going for $250 still.

2. puma1552 macrumors 601

hate to break it to you but apples releasing a new 4" phone a week from monday.

3. Slammed01 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I know that but bright star has already reduced trade in online so wanted to get the old phone traded in asap as Apple still offered the $200. No complaints with 5s besides the glitches it had so why not as if price drops I'll get $ back. Don't need the latest but thanks for the heads up

4. Qbnkelt macrumors 65816

Qbnkelt

Enjoy your 5s. It was one of my favourite designs and it was a great phone.

5. Slammed01 thread starter macrumors member

Well time to return and get the SE 64 for the same price of $499. I'm sure they will have a sim unlocked version yea?