New iPhone user - Labyrinth query

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Quackington, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Quackington macrumors member

Hi all,

I've finally joined the iPhone club, having bought the iPhone 4 a couple of weeks ago. I bought Labyrinth from the app store yesterday, and have a question regarding it. How do I find the developer-created levels to play? Are there any? When I start up the app, all I see is what looks like a list of user-created levels (many of which are really hard for a beginner!).

Thanks in advance.

Q

2. Quackington thread starter macrumors member

Someone here must have Labyrinth and can help with this question!

3. crawfish963 macrumors 6502

crawfish963

When you open the game up, go to play. Then on the top right side is a + icon. Hit it and it will show you a slew of new boards to download/play.

4. Quackington thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for coming back to me. I'm trying to find the developer-created levels though...were there ever any, or is this just a user created content only game?

5. DuckSoup macrumors 6502a

DuckSoup

Yes, there were developer levels. Then things went absolutely nuts with user levels. I haven't used this app in ages and tried earlier when I read your post but could not find the orginal levels either (I didn't spend much time on it though).

I suggest heading to the devs website and maybe you'll find your answer there and if not and finding a contact link and ask them.
    Their website is at http://labyrinth.codify.se

Mike