New Iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jmgman23, May 24, 2011.

  1. jmgman23 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    #1
    Do you guys think it will be announced in September or AVAILABLE in september?

    I'm trying to figure out if I should buy an Iphone 4 now or hold off.
     
  2. eawmp1 macrumors 601

    eawmp1

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2008
    Location:
    FL
    #2
    Probably available in Fall.
    However, if you NEED a phone now, don't wait.
     
  3. shenfrey macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    May 23, 2010
    #3
    yes wait! If the guy WANTS an iPhone it's better to wait then be tied into a 2 year contract. If you need a phone just go with a cheap pay and go one for now until it's release

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
     
  4. Sonic04GT, May 24, 2011
    Last edited: May 24, 2011

    Sonic04GT macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 15, 2011
    Location:
    South Florida
    #4
    Either way that's 4 months. Just get an iP4 and sell it when the time comes. I bought my iP4 3 months ago, on the assumption the iP5 may come out in July. Now we're looking at september? I'm glad I didn't wait, and I don't think you should either.

    Apple devices usually hold their value. Find one on Craigslist if need be but I wouldn't settle for a crappy phone for 4 months just for something that may come out in september or next year. Get the iP4 and don't look back, if you have the cash.
     
  5. AmereckanPsycho macrumors member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2011
    #5
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Only wait if money is an issue.
     
  6. Helmsy67 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    #6
    The IP4 will be able to use most of the features in IOS 5 anyway and i dont think apple will go with a big redesign of the hardware so i say get the IP4.
     
  7. eseminario macrumors member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    #7
    Don't wait until september, just wait until WWDC 2011 in June and then make a good decision.
     

Share This Page