new iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by waterskier2007, Jul 11, 2007.

1. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

so, I will be purchasing my iPhone in a few days, and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on accessories/equipment for it. i think that i want to leave it uncased because i dont like adding any extra bulk, not that it is bulky already, but i like the form factor of the iphone. are there any cool things people have for theirs, because any suggestions are welcome

2. Speedracer04 macrumors 6502a

Speedracer04

wait for the iSkin Revo. iSkin always makes good products and the revo looks like it will protect it entirely including the screen while keeping the form factor.

3. waterskier2007 thread starter macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

how can it protect the screen, because then you will lose some multi touch capabilities

4. Sobe macrumors 68000

Sobe

Cases are such a matter of personal choice...it's very hard to say. I would suggest at least getting some sort of a sleeve to keep it in. I picked up one of these from Incipio:

[​IMG]

I'll use that when I just want the phone in my pocket or lounging around the house.

The other biggie is probably a bluetooth headset. A lot of people like the Jawbone, but others are holding out for the Apple Bluetooth Headset.

You might want to pick up some screen protection too. Something along the lines of Power Support Crystal Film Set for iPhone.

There are other things you can pick up but the case, screen protection, and bluetooth headset are the big 3.

My personal choices?

Jawbone headset (I drive a Jeep Wrangler, need to noise cancel)

Orbino Strada Luxury iPhone Case

And the Crystal Film for the screen.

I'm sure others will have lots of different ideas for you to consider.

Enjoy your iPhone!

5. Sobe macrumors 68000

Sobe

iSkin makes good stuff. I used one on my iPod. But I think it destroys the aesthetics of the phone.

It's a trade off between protection and aesthetics but the iSkin products just take too much away from the phone in my opinion.

Obviously others will disagree.

6. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

Try to choose a more appropriate title for your thread next time you start one :) (e.g Recommend Me iPhone accessories..etc). It makes it easier to get a hint of what a thread is actually about. Thanks :)

7. waterskier2007 thread starter macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

you are right, it could be a little misleading, sorry

8. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

I always buy an extra charger for my house and a car charger.

:)

9. Stngray macrumors member

If you want to go uncased, check out www.bestskinsever.com Won't help for fall protection, but it is awesome scratch protection. I've been using it for about a week and love it.