New Iphone!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by perry245, Jun 2, 2009.

1. perry245 macrumors member

If there is a new iphone when do you think it will be available to buy in the uk as i no there is something happening on the 8th June so would it be available from the 9th

2. arubinst macrumors 6502

You will really need to rethink the title of your thread...

Actually, the content also needs some rethinking... or at least some reading of the other 10e50 threads dealing with the same kind of question you're asking.

Cheers

3. perry245 thread starter macrumors member

if there is a new iphone when will it be available

hi so if there is going to be a new iphone when will it be available to buy in the uk.

4. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

The people that are privy to that information won't be letting the cat out of the bag until their perfectly planned time, sorry.

[MERGE]

Imagine I'm posting the same response to this thread that I posted in your other, except this time I'm going to ask you to please not post multiple threads for the same reason. I know you probably misunderstood the poster in your other thread saying you should change your title and content, because you can easily do those things by simply clicking the EDIT button below your original post. Thanks.

Mod// Please merge this thread.

5. mouchoir macrumors 6502a

Just so you have an answer...

– There is no 'official' confirmation that there will be a new iPhone.
    – Assuming there is one, and further assuming it follows last years pattern, expect it to hit the shops in mid-July.

Finally, wait a few days and we will have all the answers. I hope that helps.