Hi. Yesterday I bought brand new iPod classic 160GB (late 2009 model). When I came home I charge it for 5 hours (and sync my 14GB music collection). After 5 hours of charging, battery indicated that it's full and I eject and disconnect it. BTW I charged it via USB 2.0 Mac mini port (Mac mini is also late 2009 model). So yesterday I didn't have much time so I use iPod just about 1 hour (more like 45 minutes) and battery now indicates that only about 30% of juice has left. This seems to me a bit weak battery life even for first charging. Is anything wrong with my iPod? SRY for bad english. PS: all my music is 320bits/s and I have EQ off.