Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Electronista notes that some eagle-eyed French iTunes users have spotted the brief appearance of a new iPod game dubbed "iQuiz" on the iTunes Store.

iQuiz_300.jpg

"Test your entertainment knowledge with iQuiz, a timed question-and-answer game for your iPod," it reads. "Test your knowledge of the songs, artists and albums present on your iPod and take on the challenges of questions about movies, music and television. Create your own personalized Trivia Packs and play those created by others."

Apple currently includes a more basic quiz game with its iPod and iPod Nanos.

viperguy

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2005
Sounds like the same game that comes with my ipod...
not appealing to me at all :cool:

nagromme

macrumors G5
May 2, 2002
"Create your own personalized Trivia Packs and play those created by others."

People will go NUTS over that. Play/make/share trivia quizzes on technology, TV shows, music, movies... people love that kind of thing.

Sonofhaig

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2003
Greenvale, NY
Real Time Version

I'd love to see a real time version that can be played through itunes, and apple TV.

edit: okay, so others think this would be a great idea too...... lets get on it apple.

mrgreen4242

macrumors 601
Feb 10, 2004
I don't understand why people seem to think this is Music Quiz with graphics... it seems fairly obvious it's a quiz game with questions and answers, not "name that tune".

Sounds like fun, especially if the create your own question packs thing is done well - I can see a pack for every little internet niche out there being posted within days...

furious

macrumors 65816
Aug 7, 2006
Australia
I can not believe a new iPod game is front page news. Are we that staved for news that we will settle for this as news? It is great news. Just not front page news. ;)

Counter

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2005
Apple is giving us a game to keep us occupied while we wait for an operating system and a phone.

This is good people! Very thoughtful. I hope they charge us a lot for it.

Clive At Five

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2004
St. Paul, MN
*applause*....?

NOT.

While it's nice that Apple's iPod division is thinking of ways to enhance our user-experience, there are other things they could be doing... like developing a multi-touch-wide-screen iPod.

Please.

There I asked nicely, now give it. My iPod died on Sunday and I need a new one.

R.I.P., ClivePod... :( :( :(

-Clive

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.