New iPod Nano - Built for Nike Runners

Discussion in 'iPod' started by MetBook, Aug 23, 2008.

1. MetBook macrumors member

Ok so listen:

1) It's longer rather than wider which means that when resting against a runners arm, it should feel much closer to their skin without the sides feeling raised off their arm

2) The new photos show a tappered, concave design which means that, once again, the iPod will feel perfect against a runner's arm (or simply for anyone to have in their pocket as well - against their rounded thigh)

***3) The new iPod Nano looks takes up more surface area than it has before. Why not go smaller? (No, it's not simply becase of the screen size.) It's because I believe that Apple has built in the Nike Chip right into the iPod which means that all you need is a sensor in your shoe and you're good to go. Simply plug the iPod into your computer and that's it.***

Thoughts????

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Thoughts? On what, an unconfirmed design and a post without pics?
    My thoughts are I need more coffee.
    :D

3. SDLSteve macrumors 6502

Good thoughts. I didn't consider it having the chip inside. I hope its true.

4. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

While I think it would be *awesome* if Apple put the receiver inside the iPod, I don't think enough people who buy a nano are using it with the Nike+ for Apple to consider putting it in there. Maybe they'll have a Nike version that will include it, with a slight price premium?