iPod New iPod Nano Image Leaked?

shunpike

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2006
Oxford, UK
nice... like the look of it, a lot... would definately buy, but the hand just doesn't look real to me. Fake?

if not - and it is real then we can expect new headphones - look at them - completely different

bc008

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2007
Michigan
i do like how this fatpod looks in a hand though, if it is real i will propably get it if a touch isnt released.

Gen3tix

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2007
Yea that actually doesn't look that bad. Not sure if that's the same size as the ones from a week ago though ("fatpods"). Could've sworn those were shorter.

But I think this would be really nice for anyone who doesn't need a full-sized iPod for their music. Of course I'm still hoping for that Touch :rolleyes:

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
I think it is fake as well, but i do like that size wise, makes it more of a small iPod video versus a fat nano :) I wouldn't buy because i need a bigger capacity than a nano can deliver but i think that's nicer looking at least.

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007
That actually looks pretty nice with a hand behind it.

As for that T3 mock-up, that's flippin' hideous.

Tom B.

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2006
London
I really like this design, and real or not, I hope this is what the new nano looks like. I would definitely buy one.

if not - and it is real then we can expect new headphones - look at them - completely different
You mean the left picture? They are exactly the same as the Apple headphones from the 3G, 4G and mini era. The ones in the right picture are the current ones.

iHerzeleid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2007
You mean the left picture? They are exactly the same as the Apple headphones from the 3G, 4G and mini era. The ones in the right picture are the current ones.

maybe the new ipod will use the iPhone iBuds without the mic?

robPOD

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2006
NZ
the first one is a good fake with regard to the lighting etc, but wtf is up with the purple background and the 2nd one is a horrible photoshop job.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Either a very convincing fake or real and considering the various sources stating very similar information I would have to go with real.... But I could be wrong.....

carve

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2006
Man!

If they release that size nano, I will buy it in a heartbeat! Although, I am going to be buying my chumby pretty soon...I figured I would try something non-apple for a change.

l33r0y

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
Actual publicity images aren't necessarilly photos, they could be generated from a 3d render with a composite screen (for a clinical look) - but it doesn't automatically mean it should be dismissed as 'fake' or not from Apple :rolleyes: