new iPod touch broken?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iMetalG5, Oct 13, 2007.

1. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

just curious if anyone else has experienced some minor issues with their iPod touch? I'm on my third one in 11 days. The first problem i had was freezing. exchanged. second problem was broken screens, like messed up looking broken frames, exchanged. The third one freezed again. During songs it would just freeze and nothing worked, i had to do a hard reset, etc...

i am using a brand new iMac i got last month and a Mac Book Pro with it. it even froze up at the store and they could not figure it out except that it is a known problem. i asked them what is the problem, they had no answers for me. i got yet another one and no issues (fingers crossed) so i'm happy again.

did i just have a streak of bad luck?

2. SpikeX macrumors member

Looks like it. Occasionally, an app will crash for me (most of the time Safari, occasionally the Music App in CoverFlow), and YouTube videos are kinda messed up, but other than that all my apps are working perfectly, even the 3rd party ones.

3. jarenado macrumors regular

jarenado

thats strange, mine has been fine since the start keep trying is all i can say cause this thing rocks