Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ROGERWILCO357

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Michigan
ok just got the ipod touch 32gig 2nd gen. with the new MBP.yeah but it is so shiny and easy to drop I need to protect it . What would you recommend A glove type skin? If so which are the best fit and work in case I drop it.thanks

Lorenz0

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2009
Its horses for courses. Personally, I don't use a cover.

I don't see how it's more 'easy to drop' than anything else of a comparable size. Do you have a history of dropping things?

Grip it man, its not going to break.

pilotrtc

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2008
I took a trip to the Apple store to see what they had when I got mine. There are many different kinds. I told the sales associate I wanted one that was as sleek and slim as my iPod Touch and I got one. I don't recall the brand but a trip to see what's what could help.

ROGERWILCO357

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Michigan
Exactly

I took a trip to the Apple store to see what they had when I got mine. There are many different kinds. I told the sales associate I wanted one that was as sleek and slim as my iPod Touch and I got one. I don't recall the brand but a trip to see what's what could help.

thin slim and that will not get in the way of charging .

pilotrtc

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2008
thin slim and that will not get in the way of charging .

Nope. It's molded and the shape leaves room for the charging cable, headphones, volume rocker, and access to the switch on the top. It protects the shiny back mostly. I realize there are those out there who don't see the point but considering the way I have to carry it, it would look like it was dragged behind a bull in Pamplona after one day. It also came with a screen cover both matte and shiny. I put the shiny one on and I don't even know it's there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.