New Ipod Touch Weirdness

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Scarpad, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Scarpad macrumors 68000

Scarpad

Got a 64gb today, set it up as a brand new Ipod, Synced a bunch of music and vids and podcasts and all my apps to it. Apps Show up, but when I go to Videos or music, it says no content you can DL from Itunes. The Device in Itunes shows all the content I loaded. I'm at a lost to explain what's happenning here....anyone?

2. P140897 macrumors member

wierd..................

Try a restore and setup as new ipod

3. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

This is a n00b question but...wtf are Podcast used for..?

4. Scarpad thread starter macrumors 68000

Scarpad

I was able to resync again and it all showed up, that was a first but all seems well now.

5. Scarpad thread starter macrumors 68000

Scarpad

My New Ipod

I replace a 1st Gen Touch with a 3G 64gb Ipod. After spending the night with it the first impressions are, it has a bit better sound quality. Without EQ the music is a bit warmer and fuller sounding than the 1st gen which always sounded tinny to me. The Screen is also better, it has better contrast and a more vibrant colors, my 1st gen was pretty drab looking. I don't know if they've used the better coating or my hands are cleaner:) but the fingerprints and smudging seem les an issue. And of course it's worlds faster, the 1g was very laggy between menu. Games and apps run at a much faster clip.

That's my impressions from the short time I've had it...