new iPod, what do you think?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by nlivo, Aug 17, 2007.

1. nlivo macrumors 6502a

i dont know how to use photoshop and all that so i just wipped this up in pages.....what do you reckon, its like the iPod nano except the other way round, the flat area is on the sides and the curved goes over the top and bottom and comes in different colours.

Attached Files:

2. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

I think it's somewhat of a good design, but I don't see that round-on-top, flat-on-side thing ever happening. It would look very strange with the dock connector on the bottom too.

3. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

My first thought is that you shouldn't go into the concept design business, nlivo. But then I thought about it, and I think you just need to learn photoshop :p

I think that's a nice design, I hope Apple releases something like that or equally as cool, but seeing the direction their design is going... I'm not counting on it :(

4. Shotgun OS macrumors 6502a

I second this. It's a nice design, but I don't think it will happen. In fact, I believe the next iPod won't look anything close to an iPhone interface. It'll have some funky new design most people will curse, but many will buy. (Same as the new keyboards, iMacs, iMovie, etc.) I think Apple's taking gambles, now, to get far ahead in the market.

5. nlivo thread starter macrumors 6502a

i wasnt really thinking about the software part of it....i thought it would be cool to have an iPod like this.....i am ridiculously sick of the current iPod form factor...even when someone just gets one and they look really clean etc they dont appeal to me at all cause i am soooo sick of it....hurry up apple!!!!