new ipods at bestbuy?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by tonyshucraft, Sep 9, 2008.

1. tonyshucraft macrumors regular

they have updated their site some but you can tell they have more to do.

I wonder if they page exists. Because if it does, I have a 65 dollars in reward certificate that is wanting to be applied to a 32 gig ipod touch.

2. jbrenn macrumors 6502a

best buy

they might not sell them online immediatly. i would go in to a store a look. they did this with the wii and ps3 when they came out. or they might wait until they get x number before they sell them online

3. tonyshucraft thread starter macrumors regular

yes, but they at least have some available9nanos) for backorder. Yet they advertise them all.

Of course, wouldn't I just want to order something else with those certificates? As when I were to buy the ipod touch, I would get more points(you can't get points on purchases with gift card or certifcates).

Of course, it is all a matter of if mobile me is worth it(for me probably) and if I have to wait while ordering it from best buy, because shouldn't you be able to get instant access? Or would signing up for a free trial and the waiting to purchase(or activate) be better?

Just trying to figure out which way si the way to go. I don't think the reward zone program is that big of a deal to worry about but if it saves something, whatever.

I just am wondering what would be the best way to extend the reach of wifi. As that is an isue as well. And I don't have a great lot of money(I wish there was a way to just connect my phone and the ipod touch together via ad hoc)