New iPods at Retail?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by straightedgemac, Sep 6, 2007.

1. straightedgemac macrumors newbie

I know that the Touch will not be released until the 28th but the new Shuffles, Nanos, and Classics should be at Apple retail when? How about 3rd party authorized resellers like RadioShack? After Apple announces new products, how long till they hit retail?

The thing is, if I can pickup a Nano today or tomorrow I will...if I have to wait longer than that, I will just order one online.

2. darthraige macrumors 68000

darthraige

Did you not read anything? They are shipping online immediately, and will be in stores by the weekend. Also, there is a 1-3 day shipping online, so you might as well just wait til the weekend.

3. 8bitrevolution macrumors member

As I recall, Steve said iPods started shipping yesterday and should be "in stores" this weekend.

I'm assuming by stores he means the Apple stores but that could be 3rd party, as well. I ordered mine online - I almost decided to try to find one in a store here but decided I'd rather know that I'm getting it a few days later than having to drive around town trying to find it with no luck and having to order it online anyways.

As an aside, my iPod already shipped.

4. BennyK macrumors 6502

I heard some mac stores will have them in stock today