New iPods at Retail?

straightedgemac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I know that the Touch will not be released until the 28th but the new Shuffles, Nanos, and Classics should be at Apple retail when? How about 3rd party authorized resellers like RadioShack? After Apple announces new products, how long till they hit retail?

The thing is, if I can pickup a Nano today or tomorrow I will...if I have to wait longer than that, I will just order one online.

darthraige

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2007
Coruscant, but Boston will do.
I know that the Touch will not be released until the 28th but the new Shuffles, Nanos, and Classics should be at Apple retail when? How about 3rd party authorized resellers like RadioShack? After Apple announces new products, how long till they hit retail?

The thing is, if I can pickup a Nano today or tomorrow I will...if I have to wait longer than that, I will just order one online.
Did you not read anything? They are shipping online immediately, and will be in stores by the weekend. Also, there is a 1-3 day shipping online, so you might as well just wait til the weekend.

8bitrevolution

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2007

As I recall, Steve said iPods started shipping yesterday and should be "in stores" this weekend.

I'm assuming by stores he means the Apple stores but that could be 3rd party, as well. I ordered mine online - I almost decided to try to find one in a store here but decided I'd rather know that I'm getting it a few days later than having to drive around town trying to find it with no luck and having to order it online anyways.

As an aside, my iPod already shipped.