new ipods delayed?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pacers721, Sep 7, 2009.

1. pacers721 macrumors member

2. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

I can't imagine for the Touch what the problem could be - the iPhone has it... but the others could see an issue.

Of course, the issue for me is that i haven't been repaid money owed to me so i can't buy it on wednesday anyway, so tis all good! LOL!!

3. na1577 macrumors 6502a

Apple wouldn't have scheduled an event if they had nothing to show. The new iPods will appear on September 9th.

4. Coasterboi macrumors newbie

If this situation were true, then stores abound would have no iPod stock for awhile because the current gens have been discontinued and stock for them as it is is already very low...

Apple store with NO iPods? Riight..

5. Wishsong macrumors regular

I completely agree

*EDIT*

But it's also true that if they are having surprise technical issues, then it's the only way...

6. 6daniels macrumors member

ahaahaha same thing with me if its going to cost less then 245.00 with tax's included then i can get it or else i have to wait till the 20th to get my money repaid.

7. MaxPower49 macrumors 6502a

hope this isn't true... just sold my 2G on ebay and i don't want to be ipod-less for too long.

8. thefatmould macrumors member

Yeah and it shouldn't take 3 days for them to sort out the issues. We will see a launch on Wednesday, perhaps with stock limited to apples online and retail store so that people can get it but there is not a rush to find the little stock available around the world in different retail outlets. We should see the iPods launch on time although stock may be limited.