New iPods in Bluewater, UK?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by yogamonkey, Sep 9, 2007.

1. yogamonkey macrumors 6502

yogamonkey

Trying to get through to the Bluewater Apple store by phone is impossible! Nobody ever answers.

Does anyone know if they have the iPod classics in stock?

Thanks!

2. uchuff macrumors member

When I was in there yesterday they still had the old video iPods out still, they did have new Nano's on display (and in stock) however.

3. iCantwait macrumors 65816

iCantwait

just reading ur signature, did u buy an iphone and its still locked in the uk?

4. sananda macrumors 68020

i went into brent cross yesterday. they also had the new nanos out and the old video ipods. i asked one of the assistants though and he pulled out a 160GB ipod classic out of his pocket. so they may well have some at bluewater aswell.

this not answering of phones is not professional. brent cross weren't answering the phone yesterday when i tried to find out if they had the new nanos in. and i tried bluewater but no reply. it makes apple look bad.

5. yogamonkey thread starter macrumors 6502

yogamonkey

Yes and yes! :mad:

6. yogamonkey thread starter macrumors 6502

yogamonkey

Thanks - I have been trying Bluewater all day and no answer. Well actually, someone did pick up once then hung up without saying anything. So annoying. I'm not doing the 45 minute drive on the off chance. I'm in London on Tuesday so will pay a visit to Regent Street.

Thanks for your replies everyone.