Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fabian9

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
Bristol, UK
I went to the local Argos store today (in Horsham, UK) and they had big round black signs behind the counter saying "New iPods now in store". I don't know if this might be a sign of new iPods arriving soon, or if they are old signs... but it did make me wonder. :)

Fabian

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2007
Washington D.C. Area
I went to the local Argos store today (in Horsham, UK) and they had big round black signs behind the counter saying "New iPods now in store". I don't know if this might be a sign of new iPods arriving soon, or if they are old signs... but it did make me wonder. :)

Fabian

Well seeing as Apple is still a couple weeks away from the refresh, I doubt that they are actually new.

fabian9

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
Bristol, UK
Well seeing as Apple is still a couple weeks away from the refresh, I doubt that they are actually new.

Yes, which is what i thought. But the latest iPod refresh is almost a year ago so I doubt they'd keep old signs around for that long.

Veri

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2007
I went to the local Argos store today (in Horsham, UK)...
I was in the Worthing store (a few miles south) over the weekend and didn't see any such signs, but I'll keep an eye open next time I pass by either!

iPhelim

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2007
I have a feeling these were old. It seems Apple moves too fast for the likes of Argos and HMV who still advertise last years iPods as 'new'.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.